Why Diligent Entities?
Choose a trusted partner
Ensure you choose a solution that supports you in your efforts to better manage your entity and subsidiary information and drives improvements in governance.
We are proud to be a strategic partner for some of the most highly respected brands:
- More than 1,500 clients with 250,000 users in more than 140 countries trust Diligent Entities
- Clients include highly respected brands within the Fortune 100, FTSE 100 and ASX 50
- Over 30 years’ experience of providing governance solutions
- Continuous investment in the customer experience to drive better entity governance for our clients
- Diligent Entities is a core part of the Governance Cloud and integrated with our other governance solutions, including Boards and Secure File Sharing
Diligent Entities allows organizations to outsource the responsibility and ongoing maintenance for the software to us via our hosted option.
- Diligent Entities upgrades are performed automatically
- We take full responsibility for all hardware and software infrastructure
- We perform backups of the data to multiple locations to safeguard against hardware failures
- Our servers are constantly monitored by advanced anti-virus software to ensure optimal protection against viruses and spyware
- Our security is audited and certified as ISO27001, ISAE 3402, SSAE 16 and SOC 2 compliant
Catering to your compliance and governance requirements and evolving with you as you grow with three levels:
Ideal for smaller organizations operating in industries with minimal regulation and with entities in only a few jurisdictions. Great for companies wishing to move away from paper or spreadsheets and looking to improve their efficiency.
A perfect match for larger organizations conducting business in medium or highly regulated industries with entities in multiple jurisdictions. Great for companies focused on compliance and efficiency for which data integrity is extremely important. Also beneficial for those who are searching for multiple ways to report on that data both internally and externally.
Designed for larger, highly regulated organizations focused not just on efficiency and compliance, but also on mitigating risk. Data integrity, customizable workflows, and transparent, easily accessible audit trails are critical for these companies, as is integration with other systems.
Ready To Make The Switch?