Subsidiaries and entities can be the source of potential risks but also business opportunities. In this fast-paced world, identifying and managing these appropriately is becoming increasingly challenging. Technology that surfaces the right information at the right time helps leadership navigate today’s most complex challenges and optimize performance. Our industry-shaping entity governance solution for legal and governance professionals and leaders is the best choice for these reasons:
Efficient entity management
Blueprint is the most comprehensive, customisable solution available. It helps you more efficiently maintain the accuracy of your entity information, with simple features to make your life easier including the ability to:
- Create custom data fields, folders and libraries
- Visualise your entity relationships however complex and export easily
- Store data and documents against relevant entities to suit your needs
- Create, customize and schedule a broad range of reports
Ensure entity governance
Our solution goes beyond simple entity management to create actionable insights for your organization and improve governance with features that enable you to:
- Democratize governance by giving permissions-trimmed access to other stakeholders including legal teams and other departments so they can view the data and documentation they need with their own saved filters and reports.
- Easily audit the system and find what you need, drilling into the detail to find what you need.
- Automate change approvals, receive prompts to file forms and complete other compliance tasks.
Choose a trusted partner
We are proud to be a strategic partner for some of the most highly respected brands:
- More than 1,500 clients with 250,000 users in more than 140 countries trust Blueprint to manage their entity information, these include highly respected brands within the Fortune 100, FTSE 100 and ASX 50.
- Developed by corporate secretaries for corporate secretaries, we have been providing governance solutions for over 30 years.
- As part of the Diligent Governance Cloud, our solution is receiving a level of R&D investment that eclipses that of our competitors within the industry. This means clients receive regular updates that ensure they can draw better insights from their entity structure and better fulfil the jurisdictional requirements as these change at an increasing rate.
Organizations that implement Blueprint can see improvement in the three key focus areas:
- Improving operational efficiency and oversight across internal teams in order to better manage information.
- Creating a single source of truth for corporate data in order to monitor and ensure compliance.
- Managing and mitigating risk and liability in order to protect the corporate veil.
At Blueprint, we believe there are three key differentiators that set us apart from our competition:
Vision: At Blueprint, our mission is to help legal and compliance teams achieve new levels of performance by putting the right information, operations and insights at their fingertips. With Diligent, the leading solution for boards, and Blueprint, the leader in global entity management, unifying as one company, we’ll be able to drive the GRC industry forward with Governance Cloud and invest in innovative solutions for customers inside and outside the boardroom. In order to achieve this long-term vision, Diligent and Blueprint have ramped up their spend in R&D to meet the evolving needs of the legal, governance and compliance function, and we now spend more on R&D per year than the annual revenue of nearly any other player in the space.
Expertise: Blueprint was developed by Corporate Secretaries for Corporate Secretaries. We have been providing governance solutions for over 30 years in more than 140 countries, with highly respected clients within the Fortune 100, the FTSE 100 and the ASX 50. Blueprint is a part of the Diligent Governance Cloud and is core to the long-term success of the Diligent Corporation, with R&D investments that eclipse those of our closest competitors within the industry.
Flexibility: Whether you’re a highly regulated multinational corporation with thousands of entities or a fast-growing mid-market company, the Blueprint platform can fulfil the short- and long-term needs of your organization’s legal and compliance functions. Blueprint offers an impressive growth platform with a wide range of configurations, in addition to the ability to more closely customize the platform according to the needs within your industry in order to create a unique instance that drives process efficiency, ensures compliance and decreases risk across your unique organization.